Technician Certification Program
Qatar Shell's vision is to become the ‘employer of choice’ for Qatari nationals to enable the delivery and operation of Shell’s current and future projects in Qatar. This commitment is demonstrated by employing and developing Qatari nationals at all levels and all parts of the organisation.
Technician Certificate Program (TCP)
The objective of TCP is to prepare high school students to assume technical jobs at Qatar Shell GTL (Gas to Liquid). The program is a collaboration between QatarEnergy, College of North Atlantic-Qatar, and Qatar Shell GTL. The program duration is 2.1 years and will take place at the College of North Atlantic-Qatar campus where you will acquire specific competencies that cater to specific job requirements.
- Qatari national not older than 30 years.
- Acquire high School certificate with a minimum overall score of 50% validated by Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Pass the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT) and placed at Foundation level -1.
- Availability at QatarEnergy & Industry (QE/E&I) company for the requested specialisation.
- Re-Instatement applications shall be considered for potential trainees only if approved by the company and in-line with QP’s reinstatement criteria which will be shared with the companies.
To start your application email your CV & details by clicking below