Technician Certificate Program (TCP)
The objective of TCP is to prepare high school students to assume technical jobs at Qatar Shell GTL (Gas to Liquid). The program is a collaboration between Qatar Petroleum, College of North Atlantic-Qatar, and Qatar Shell GTL. The program duration is 2.1 years and will take place at the College of North Atlantic-Qatar campus where you will acquire specific competencies that cater to specific job requirements.
- Qatari national not older than 30 years.
- Acquire high School certificate with a minimum overall score of 50% validated by Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Pass the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT) and placed at Foundation level -1.
- Availability at Qatar Petroleum Energy & Industry (QP/E&I) company for the requested specialisation.
- Re-Instatement applications shall be considered for potential trainees only if approved by the company and in-line with QP’s reinstatement criteria which will be shared with the companies.
To start your application email your CV & details by clicking below